Here’s what’s happening around our MSEHS Sites.
Click on the event (if highlighted in Blue) to view details and flyers.
2020/2021 Virtual Playgroup Calendar
2020/2021 Policy Council Calendar (coming soon)
UPCOMING CENTER EVENTS;
CPR/FIRST AID CLASS SCHEDULE FREE CPR/FA class are provided to parents of MSEHS enrolled children. Click on the class schedule link and call Jeremy at A.L.E.R.T. when you are ready to sign up.
READY FOR KINDERGARTEN and COFFEE CONNECTIONS:
- Coffee Connections Schedule: November 12, 2020, January 14, 2021, March 11, 2021 and May 13, 2021 from 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Please contact Kristin Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or questions.
- Ready for Kindergarten: Not scheduled at this time.
CIRCLE OF SECURITY FREE Parenting Classes for enrolled families and also open to the communities we serve.
COS classes are funded by The VOCA and Family Violence Prevention Grants, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services. For more information on this foundation and it’s mission, please visit their website at https://icdv.idaho.gov/
1. Kootenai County Schedule: COS virtual classes are being held every Wednesday starting September 16, 2020 through November 4, 2020 from 1:00-2:30 pm. Click here for flyer and registration details.
2. Shoshone County: No COS classes offered at this time
3. Bonner County: No COS classes offered at this time.